Sunday, November 18, 2001

Work Fast week

The new building is almost done so I have to hurry to get things ready, on top of that, it is a short week, I am going to be burning the late night oil on this one. Almost recovered from my cold, but I have felt a lot better than I do right now, so even more fun stuff to deal with. It looks like we are moving the first weekend in December, so I must have the server and all the images set up by then.

Taylor and Shaylie were fun last night, they played tag and I flew Shaylie around the house, she wouldn't stop laughing. Taylor and her seem to get along really well, which is a relief.

Finished installing the software I had on the new computer, plus I got it to download the TV listings, so now we can use it like a TIVO and record our favorite shows. Maybe that 40 gig hard drive should have been an 80, but the nice thing about building your own computer is that you can add stuff like that later. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment