Tuesday, November 6, 2001

No more binky!

Shaylie is having a hard time today...I lost her binky and I figured rather than buy her a new one...we will just get rid of it. She only uses it to go to sleep and unfortunately, she screamed herself to sleep last night and today for her nap. I know it will get easier each time, but it still breaks my heart!

We went to WW meeting today and I have lost 6 pounds over the last week. So, I guess it must be working. I have been trying very hard to be good and stick with the program. I got a gold star in the meeting today. It is very nice!

Anyway, we are missing Scott...but otherwise doing well. Shaylie is still crying herself to sleep so I better go check on her....bye.

4 comments:

  1. Shaylie, I promise it will get better. Taylor had to go through the same thing and she got through it. Tonya, good luck, I know it is hard, but it had to be done sometime. I love all you girls and I miss you very much. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was much better tonight! Shaylie only cried for about 15 minutes....yea for progress! We love and miss you! Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Ok Tonya, I know it's gotto be nerve racking but it will get better. Poor Shaylie, it is probably harder on you Tonya. Keep up the good job at WW, doing great and hang in there. I"M enjoying Scott's visit but I know he misses his three girls. Take care. Love to you Three. Mom J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement, Rose! You are the best Mother-in-Law! I love you! We miss you, too!

    ReplyDelete