Friday, November 2, 2001

Monsters, INC.

We are heading out to the thea-tah! Anissa and I are taking the girls to Monsters, INC. today. It is going to be fun. Shaylie liked her first movie (Shrek) even though she slept through half of it. I don't think she'll sleep today, however, since she has been requiring fewer nap hours lately, but...it will be nice for me if she does. I won't have to worry about her fussing, or running around, or spilling everyone's popcorn, or screaming when the monsters scare her or...oh, wait. I was letting my imagination run away with me. It will be fun! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi to all, My gosh I can't believe that outfit Taylor HaD ON, you sure were scary. Shaylie, you were the cutest lady bug I've ever seen. Thanks for singing "Happy Birthday to me and also thanks for the cute birthday card on the net. Hugh called as I was going to bed so that was a nice way to end my day. Jerry is taking us out for dinner, guess mom is going also, it's a mircele, I'm not a nice daughter!! Hope you gals had a good day today. See you Sunday Scott. My Love and Prayers, Mom J.

    ReplyDelete