Friday, November 9, 2001

Hat Day and Other Stuff

Today was Hat Day at Tay's school. She got to wear her Dad's bucket hat to school this morning and she won a prize. She wanted to wear her Diamondbacks batting helmet, but I wouldn't let her. So she wore her next favorite.

Shaylie found her binky this morning! It really was lost; it was hidden in her little shape sorter barn that Poppa & Grmama Pam gave her for her birthday. She was trying to stick her hand in the little circle shape and screaming in frustration because something was stuck in there. I helped her get the thing out and it was her pacifier. Dang! Now, I will be tempted to give in to her again. But I won't! I will be strong! She is getting much better at going to bed without it anyway. She is down to about 10 minutes of crying before she falls asleep. If I give in now...it's back to square one. I can't be that cruel! So I'm throwing it out...I just decided. :P

Scott comes home tomorrow. We will be very happy to see him. (It's too bad about the Pioneerzz, hon. But at least you have the D-backs to keep you satisfied, you just have to find out how you can write their webpage now...Love you! See you tomorrow!)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that my hat got you an award, Taylor! Pacifier, what pacifier?! I love you gals and I miss you. I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete