Saturday, November 17, 2001

Saturday with the Girls

Tonya is off at a Cub Scout training so I am alone with the girls till 2:00 today. We are having fun, although it is hard to pull them away from Nick Jr. so I am letting them watch. I hooked up a cable line to my computer so I now can watch TV on my computer. Now you will never get me away from my computer. We are all recovering from colds. Tonya was so sick last night that she said the unthinkable, "If I feel like this tomorrow, I'm not going to Harry Potter!" I almost passed out when I heard that. But amazingly, she feels better today. I found out that the Utah-BYU game is during the time we are at Harry Potter, so I guess I will just have to miss it. Oh well.
Tonya's appointment for her back is not for TWO WEEKS! so she is suffering through. It is way too long.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning, I enjoyed the retreat yesterday, was a nice day. It rained during the nite, nice to smell fresh air. How does Taylor like her bed? Hope she doesn't fall out of it, would be a drop to the floor, when I fell out it was for me anyway. Ha Sorry, you can't get in earlier to the doctor Tonya, everything moves so slow Huh.Shaylie and Taylor I LOVE YOU! Tonya and Scott I love you guys also. My Love and Prayers, Mom J. and Grmama J.

    ReplyDelete