Friday, November 25, 2005

We did it!

At 2:00, Tonya drove Taylor and I over to the Millard High School track (very nice track by the way) to run our two miles. After much fear (and a bunch of fake cramps on Taylor) we walked one lap to warm up, then stretched out, and ran EIGHT LAPS :-D At about 6 1/2 laps, I knew I could make it. It was great feeling to come around the last turn and see the finish line.
Shaylie and Anje were with sitting with Tonya and they cheered on Taylor as she finished up. She was very tired but she was happy to have it done.
Afterwards, she took the girls to get ice cream, and I hadn't ate lunch yet, so I got a sandwich. I am so glad to have that finished.

2 comments:

  1. congrats!! I am so amazed at you guys! I wish I had that kind of dedication :)
    Happy Turkey day!!
    Love,
    Erin and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,
    Congratulations to you both. I am so proud of this accomplishment. The great thing about winning a goal like this is it opens the way to so many more. Best of wishes for everything that you all set out to do in this life.
    Papa Roger

    ReplyDelete