Sunday, November 20, 2005

Made it through the weekend

Our tree is up and the 3 nativity scenes are up. We will decorate the house tomorrow. We pulled our train set out and played with it for a while until I got fed up with it not working perfectly. (yes, I know, some of it is 2 plus decades old) Maybe I will work on it later since Taylor won $30 at hobby hut. The most important things, new track and new engine :-D
Oh mom, by the way, this web page is a blog. A blog is basically an online journal, or at least that is how they started.
I am so proud of myself, I didn't make fun of any of the rabid BYU fans at church today. I did mention to one person and reading the Book of Utah, chapter 41 verse 34, but he was a Ute fan also, so we had a good laugh about it. (And mom, no mentioning that I liked BYU as a kid, I don't know what I was thinking. And it was because of Jim McMahon, so that doesn't count) In my history, it is written that I was always a Utes fan, that's my story and I am sticking to it.
Taylor and I run tomorrow. This is a hard week. Monday, we run 2 laps, walk a lap, run 2 laps, walk another, and run 2 more laps. Wednesday, we run 3 laps, walk 2, run 3. Then on Friday, we run 8 laps straight. So if you need to tell me anything, get it done before Wednesday, I may not make it any longer through the week. Plus I should go over 1400 miles on my bike this week. Why am I not getting skinny?

No comments:

Post a Comment