Saturday, November 19, 2005

Busy Days

Last night, Taylor and I went running. Like Darth Vadar, we have found out that Taylor's hate make her powerful. She was mad at us for not letting her play and made her go run, so I was not able to keep up with her the whole time. If she runs like that in the race, not only will she beat ALL the kids, she may beat all the adults. When we got back, I went to help my neighbor go set up for a hobby train show. It was pretty fun to play with trains.

Today we are going to the train show, then coming home and setting up Christmas stuff, the Shaylie is going to a birthday party and I am going to help a ward member with the internet. Taylor already went for a big bike ride this morning and I will probably go later. Tonya has to prepare her lesson for young women's tomorrow.

We will sleep well tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Way to go Taylor, with your running and your story telling, you will have to tell me the story when I come at Christmas time. I'm really proud of both you and your dad on your running program. Keep up the good work. Shaylie, you be careful riding your bike, watch out for cars and be safe.
    What the heck is a blog???????? I'm not up on computers huh. Guess I better get with the program.
    I'm going to a Thanksgiving Interfaith Service tonite at the Greek Orthodox Church, last year it was held at St. Vincents. Eight different faiths have speakers. Always very nice.
    We are going up to Roy for Thanksgiving, James and Chase are coming from Calif. and then Jerry and us. Will go by the cemetary on our way up so I can take Dad's flowers down, they will be soon putting up the Christmas wreath.
    Well, my computer is going to shut me off. I bet you had fun helping your friend out with setting up the trains. I remember eating over railroad tracks. Take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J.
    XX For my girls ''HAPPY THANKSGIVING' We have alot to be thankful for and alot of blessings.

    ReplyDelete