Friday, November 18, 2005

Movie Night

Last night we went as a family to see Zathura. Shaylie was scared through a lot of the movie, but ended up enjoying it a lot. Taylor really liked it, in fact she and Tonya were laughing a lot at the end of the movie. Inside joke, you will have to see it, then we will tell you. I thought it was very good.

Believe it or not, we do not yet have tickets to see Harry Potter yet. I know this comes as a shock that we haven't seen it yet, but sitting outside on the concrete just isn't appealing to me anymore.

2 comments:

  1. I think I will be afraid to see Zathura. It looks like it would be good though.
    Anissa had tickets to Harry....can't believe she was first. Haven't heard if Chad went though. or MIke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to HP on Monday at 12:15PM Hopefully there won't be too many people there. :D

    ReplyDelete