Saturday, November 26, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow

Today was work day here in Holden, We raked up all the leaves and as I was starting the Heath's backyard, it started snowing. The pull rake stopped working in the snow, so I guess it is too late. Then Anissa set up the Christmas tree at Dawn's.
They took Grandpa Heath up to Provo for tests this morning, yesterday he wasn't able to walk so they took him to the emergency room. They ran tests, couldn't find what is wrong so they scheduled him to get tests in Provo. They are up there now, and we haven't heard anything more other than Dawn called about 11:00 that they were waiting for his spinal tap.
As of 2:42 we have about 4 inches of snow on the lawn. Bella, Taylor, Shaylie, and Anje are out building snowmen.

3 comments:

  1. Hi guys, How is grandpa Heath doing??? I hope fine.
    We had a nice Thanksgiving, alot of food and alot of laughs, U. James and Chase were leaving today to go back to Calif. so I hope the weather was ok, it has snowed off and on here all day.
    Congratulations, Dad and Taylor, what a great job on the racing and also Taylor on your story, so proud of you both but always have been. So you got your house all decorated for the holidays, not sure what day I will come, keep an eye on the weather, I still have seven days of vacation so will probably lose some days, oh well. I got in the closet today and got things boxed up so now the wrapping, still have a couple things to pick up but almost done. Mom said not to get her anything, I don't think I will because she never likes it and I end up taking it back. Oh well!!
    I hope you guys don't or didn't hit any bad weather going back home today. Be safe, and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. XX For my girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't you use all of your time here? You can stay here as long as you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you again for raking up all the leaves and working while I was sitting in the waiting room. I appreciate my family and all the help they give me...I was dreading having to do all that work. Ill get the rest done.
    Next time the snow melts Ill get Mom and Dads lights on the house and mine. Then most of the decor will be done....This week sounds like it will be very stormy, it will get done...Thanks again. I know you were tired from the run. You and Taylor were awsome...Tay is really amazzzzzing and in good shape. I know she enjoys the time with you. Keep it up. Love Dawn

    ReplyDelete