Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tonya Sick, Computers Patched and other stuff

Tonya came home really sick yesterday and slept all the rest of the day until when I went to bed, then she got up. I have no idea how late she stayed up as I was really tired.
Tuesday is the day Microsoft releases patches so Wednesday is the day that the WSUS server of mine sends out patches to all the computers. Had to run around and help people reboot their computers and make sure all the machines get turned on so that they patch. Finished that this morning with my public access computers; they have a software lock on them, so I have to unlock them to patch them. Tonya got to do it at her school; they don't pay her enough.
Taylor had Girl Scouts last night. They meet at the Tonaquint Nature Preserve on the other side of town. It used to be really nice and surrounded by trees, but it is right next to the Santa Clara trickle of water that for some reason last winter became a raging river so all of the trees are gone. I hadn't been to the park since the flood and it was quite a shock to see.
Due to SEP's Anje has been with us most of the time in the afternoons. Shaylie has been very happy about that.
Tomorrow is a holiday for work, so I am probably going to go help Tonya at her school.

2 comments:

  1. Hope Tonya is feeling better. Wish you were here to help me, my new printer is saying Error and there is a ? over the black ink display. No one here can help me. Im sure you could. Love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Printer? Did you install the printer software BEFORE you connected the printer to the computer. Disconnect the printer, install the software on the cd, then connect the printer.

    ReplyDelete