Sunday, November 13, 2005

Re-arranging, cleaning

Friday night was ward temple night. Only five families came for the session, but that was ok, because the Las Vegas temple is closed for the rest of the year and everyone is coming here. In other words, it was packed! Taylor and Shaylie stayed home with Deborah Hutchins. They get excited to have a babysitter.
We have been dejunking the house, Tonya has been packing up all the old toys and clothes for D.I., or the nursery room. We put the bunkbeds back together in Shaylie's room, although I don't know if Taylor is going to sleep in there. Shaylie came out and asked to not make Taylor sleep in there because Taylor snores way too loud ;-) That led to a be discussion of who snores the loudest. I unfortunately won the contest.
This weekend is stake conference. I had a meeting from 4-6 on Saturday. Then the adult session was 7-9, although Tonya's back was really hurting so I am the only one that went. This morning from 10-12 is the broadcast from Salt Lake. The stake is kindof excited, as this is the first time conference has been done this way. Oh, by the way, Taylor and Shaylie are over at Anissa's, that is why we are able to go to all these things without them.
The house is still a mess, but I am sure it will be all cleaned up today, as long as I stop writing on the computer and get to work, bye! ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi to all,
    Sure glad you are feeling better Tonya and congratulations on your writing, getting paid to that's GREAT You better put your stories on the computor so I can read them.
    Got the bunk beds together again, that's good, where are you looking for a bed for Taylor, does it mean a double bed, that's probably all the bigger she could have in her room. If I can help out in bedding or something let me know.
    Can you believe Thanksgiving is only ten days away, time goes to fast. We are going up to Janet's , U. Jim and Chase are coming from Calif. so will be fun to get together again, been a long time.
    we are suppose to get rain and snow in the mountains tonite, turned very cold. Gladys and I went out to the expo center today to a Christmas Fair, was fun, they had alot of booths, kinda pricey. I run in to some tie things for the girls hair , they are kinda cute, I got a package deal, so has four things for the hair and you can put things on them, can't explain but will bring them when I come for Christmas. Also, got a frame for Dad's picture it says in Memory on it.
    Well, my dears I'm tired and my typing is showing it, take care, be safe and My Love and Prayers, Mom J. How were the parent teacher conference??? XX For my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess What?
    I'm now part of the blogspot family - Peer Pressure!
    http://olivasgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anissa, you need to open your comments up so that Tonya and I cam comment. We don't have blogger accounts.

    ReplyDelete